Unsure which grant your client is enrolled in? Look for the “Intended Use” field on the FAIM account statement you pull for clients each month – the four digits listed after their chosen asset is the grant they are enrolled in.
State Grant 2085 – at capacity.
- Screen potential FAIM clients for eligibility and readiness for the program and place them on your local wait list.
- Minimum enrollment period for this grant is 1 year + 1-day before full payout may be requested. Saving/match period is 24 months from first deposit date. Maximum enrollment to obtain asset and exit the program is 30 months from first deposit date.
- Coaching dollars will be paid to agencies on a quarterly basis for the first 65 clients that complete the required 12-hour Financial Wellness training. Local coach must submit a copy of the client’s training completion certificate to FAIM Admin to receive coaching funds.
State Grants 2083/2005 – at capacity.
- Minimum enrollment period for this grant is 6 months + 1-day before full payout may be requested. Saving/match period is 24 months from first deposit date. Maximum enrollment to obtain asset and exit the program is 30 months from first deposit date.
- Coaching dollars were paid to agencies in 2021.
- If a client exits the program without a payout, that slot will not be filled.
FAIM forms shown in purple were updated in 2022. Forms noted in red have had a recent revision. Forms in blue are pending review/update. Dispose of electronic or paper copies of old forms and use current forms posted below. If you are unsure if you are using an old form, the date it was last updated is listed in the bottom right corner of most forms – check the date on your form against the same form below.
Budget / Pre-Post Enrollment Assessment Tools / Training Forms
Please note Bremer Bank does NOT accept electronic signatures on any forms sent to them, client and coach must physically sign where indicated on forms.
Payout Request Forms
Business Asset Forms and Templates
Education Asset Forms
Home Purchase Asset Forms
- Loan Estimate – send with payout request forms
- Closing Disclosure (CD) – send final, signed copy after closing date. Also required for principal reduction payout – if home was purchased after enrolling in FAIM but before meeting the minimum enrollment requirement.
- Current Mortgage Statement – send with copy of final CD if doing a principal reduction payout. Another copy is required within 30 days of the payout to document that the FAIM payment was applied to principal only.
- Household Budget Estimate Form – located in Financial Training/Assessment Tools section
- FAIM – Asset-Specific Training Hours Tracking Form – keep in local file
- Mortgage Qualifier Form
Vehicle Purchase Asset
Cornerstone Advocacy Service – Forms for CAS Private Match Enrollees